January 2, 2011

Christmas time at Ivanhoe--Melbourne

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my friends

Rolling back to past view years where I spent Xmas in Melbourne, Australia.

My friends brought me to visit this suburb called Ivanhoe. They said that every Xmas time, there will be a lot of Xmas spirit such as Xmas tree, Xmas lamp and of course Xmas present.

After arriving at Ivanhoe, I discovered that night a lot of people came to enjoy Xmas spirit which presented by each house in Ivanhoe.
colorful Xmas tree 

shinning red nose

some Xmas decoration on the front-yard

Look at the window

woody soldiers

Awesome


How is it guys? Very beautiful isn't it? yup, I will go back there again if I have to spend my Xmas in Melbourne :D
Anyway, Merry Xmas & Happy New Year everyone!!


Cheers,

YS WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment