December 31, 2010

China--He Yuan and Surrounding

Ni Hao Ma? yup, I spent about 10 days in China this time.

Started the journey from HE YUAN (河源), well short introduction about He Yuan is located in the north-east region of Guang Dong, upper reach of Dongjiang (the East River). 


Anyway, I attended HAKKA's Bday in He Yuan which were attended by people around the world. It such a very big event.
fireworks outside the stadium--He Yuan
After that , I continued to Mei Zhou (梅州) by bus from He Yuan, it took around 2-3 hours. One of the place that visit while i was in Mei Zhou was  "Li Guang Shi" , it is a famous temple. 


A way to Li Guang Shi
Scenery at Li Guang Shi




Move on by bus, I stopped at Meixian(梅县) where there have Tu Lou.  It have been inscribed in 2008 by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.




I visited Hakka walled village or it is well-known by name of TU LOU (土楼) It is a large multi-family communal living structure that is designed to be easily defensible and consist of one entrance and no windows at the ground level.
Tu Lou (土楼) 
Inside view

After mesmerizing the Tuo Luo, I continued my journey to Long Yuan and I visited this cave named " Long Kong Dong".Beautiful cave decorated by a lot of amazing stalactites. 



My list of visit is also included Gu Lang Yu Island . Gulangyu "Drum Wave Islet" is a car free island off the coast of Xiamen, Fujian province in southern China. Visitors can reach it by ferry from Xiamen Island in about 5 minutes. 


Gulangyu is famous for its architecture and for hosting China's only piano museum, giving it the nickname of "Piano Island" or "The Town of Pianos" (鋼琴之鄉) or "The Island of Music" (音樂之島). There are over 200 pianos on this island. 


one of a tile in Gu Lang Yu---it's a block chord
 Gu Lang Yu is also famous for its seafood...Yummy and Cheap....

Shark Finn
Well yeah...I end my trip in Shen Zhen and took a ferry to Hong Kong. Although, still many of pictures that I took  in the trip , I have to end this chapter and move on to another page..:D


Thank You guys for visiting my blog




Regards,


YS World

No comments:

Post a Comment