December 25, 2011

One day in Sabang

Hello my blog-followers..

Before I start my blog, well I write it on Xmas day so I wanna wish you Merry Christmas and hope all of you have a wonderful day.

This time I would like to share my experience when I was going to Sabang. It is a name of a place in Indonesia which is known as the northernmost and westernmost city in Indonesia.*

Sabang has a wonderful beach, well I m not sure about the name of the beach, however I will share the pictures to you guys..let you also admire the beauty of the beach.































How is it my fellow readers...? very beautiful beach indeed. It is very relaxing surrounding with blue sky and the clean, transparent water...what could I ask for more?...


So , I guess I have to stop here now..hopefully these pics can soothing your mood, give you peace of mind...


Follow me to the next journey..


Thank you


Regards,


YS World







1 comment:

  1. I only can ask for a return ticket to the presented venue ! ha :D

    ReplyDelete