October 24, 2011

Magniworld of Jogjakarta 2011

Dear my followers,

Quiet a while since my last posting. Anyway, to refresh the new page I brought for you some special event. I was lucky enough to get some shoots for this "Jogja Java Carnival 2011--Magniworld" . This events was held on 22nd October 2011 and it was a celebration for the 255th of Jogjakarta (7 October). I believed that this kind of celebration is the 1st time held in Indonesia.

With the mix of advanced technology, creative designed, amazing costumes plus the participation of everybody around the world made this celebration become SPECTACULAR.

So, here some shoots just for you...

Great design of Great wall 



Garuda

Magnificent of Borobudur statue
One of the creative costume

It comes from Solo




It comes from Bali

Participants from around the world

Get to know more about Batik

Amazing recycle robotic crew

It was a magnificent night in Jogjakarta that time. Therefore, spend a day or two in Jogjakarta and enjoy its wonderful...WELCOME.

Alright guys, I let you to mesmerize this event while I prepare for the next page..
Thank you for following.

Regards,

YS World 

No comments:

Post a Comment