February 19, 2012

Kawah Putih--Bandung

How are you my dear loyal followers,


It is very nice to know you all will be following my blog again and again. Before we started, I wanna wish you all Happy Valentine...wish all love around the world be with us always.


This time I will explore the place called Kawah Putih, where is located in Bandung close to the nearby town of Ciwidey.


Kawah Putih is a sizeable acid lake which changes colour from bluish to whitish green, or brown, depending
on the concentration of sulfur and the temperature.


The smell of sulfur is strong because there is a good deal of steam and sulfurous gas bubbling from the lake.
There are tracks around the lake and through the nearby forest including to the peak of Mt Patuha, make it easier for visitors to enjoy the Kawah and surrounding.


Here some shoots I got from exploring the site..





The surrounding area is heavily forested








It is very fascinating scenery over there. However, you have to prepare yourself from getting sun-burned...yeah. luckily, I only got sunburned on my arm. Furthermore, wearing a sunglasses for me is a must, so that you still can pose and take the shoot without shrinking your eye- view from sun-blinding :D


Well ..it is crowded especially on holiday season. So guys, plan it well as you want to get a perfect snap for a souvenir yourself.  


Alright, time to move on to the next destination...so stay in touch with me and see you next page ;D


Thank you


Regards,


YS World










No comments:

Post a Comment